Altho I have never had the good fortune to see a fisher, my neighbor 'caught' one with his 'game cam' behind his house.  Also distinguishable numbers of raccoons and deer.  This is in fragmented valley forest just 1/2 mile W of Rte 7.  Winhall CBCers reporting very low number of birds. It was not until 11:30 that my road team saw even one chickadee during our travels!  Imagine a day without BCCH!  A disgrace! That
turned out to be a flock moving across a drive into a second home.  While we were there...
the house caretaker pulled in behind us to inquire our activity.  Wasn't hard to
figure out what he had been doing... he was dressed in a Santa suit!

Ruth Stewart

E. Dorset, VT