Thanks for having the courage to vote for the Starling!!!   I agree the individual bird is beautiful.
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Patti Haynes <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, Dec 5, 2011 4:33 pm
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Avian Beauty and Sound Contest

OK. You've finally forced my hand. I've been avoiding this silly contest up
ntil now but here's my vote: European Starling for BOTH beauty and voice,
ands down. Look at the individual bird to see the beauty of it's coloring
oth breeding and non-breeding. As for voice, it can imitate all the others!
Patti Haynes
oretown Village
On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Heather Forcier <[log in to unmask]>wrote:
> How to narrow it down to just ONE bird, not an easy task!

 For beauty, Bohemian Waxwing is definitely up there at the top of the list.

 For sound, it would be hard to choose between Common Loon and Long-tailed
 Duck.  :)  Both sound amazing!!

 Heather
 www.heatherforcier.com
 Fairfax, VT