Im not in burlington, Im in western MA, Ill be out around here...but its a
bit o a drive.

zeke

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Priscilla Douglas <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Hello, My sister will be visiting for the next week or so. She is a master
> naturalist from Virginia and we are both interested in joining any birders
> who would like company.  We have sharp eyes but neither of us claims to be
> any thing but amateur.  I live in Burlington but we're willing to travel a
> bit.  Contact off list by email: [log in to unmask] or call 658-9943.
> Thanks!
> Priscilla Douglas

Ezekiel S. Jakub (Zeke - 熊猫)
MS Candidate Resource Management & Conservation
Department of Environmental Science
Antioch University New England, New Hampshire, USA
(413)773-7906 (Land line)
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>