And at 3:45 as well. It flew from tree to tree a few times, but stayed pretty far from the road while we were there.

Also in the area:
1 light morph rough-legged hawk hovering N of rt 17, 0.5 mi west of dead creek

1 northern harrier at the farm on the corner of jersey rd and rt 17

2 northern harriers and 1 peregrine falcon wheeling over the field north of the intersection of jersey rd and goodrich corner rd

2 red-tailed hawks in the same tree south of goodrich corner.

Jon Katz & family
Burlington