Saturday updates would be great for me too (and others I imagine).  Can't quite get there today but a trip on Saturday could be feasible.  Great find!!  Brattleboro sure is a shorter drive for me than trying for one up near Lake Champlain.

Mike Resch
Pepperell, MA

-----Original Message-----
From: James P. Smith <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, Dec 2, 2011 2:51 pm
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Brattleboro snowy owl

Apologies folks.....this was intended for Hector and shouldn't have gone to the
ist. My mistake.

ames P. Smith
ill, MA
ttp://pioneerbirding.blogspot.com/

_______________________________
From: James P. Smith <[log in to unmask]>
o: [log in to unmask]
ent: Friday, December 2, 2011 2:44 PM
ubject: Re: [VTBIRD] Brattleboro snowy owl

reat find. A Snowy on the patch...doesn't get  better than that!
.
Great find. A Snowy on the patch...doesn't get  better than that!!
I'm still jet-lagged after a brilliant trip to Israel but I think I can come up
o the Retreat Meadows tomorrow with Matan. He'd love to see the owl if it's
till around. Would you be willing to call if you get any reports tomorrow am?
y cell is 413-433-6251. I'd really appreciate it.
Congrats,
James

ames P. Smith
ill, MA
ttp://pioneerbirding.blogspot.com/

_______________________________
rom: Hector Galbraith <[log in to unmask]>
o: [log in to unmask]
ent: Friday, December 2, 2011 8:53 AM
ubject: [VTBIRD] Brattleboro snowy owl
I was more than a little surprised this morning to find an immaculate,
robably adult, snowy owl in the Retreat Meadows' marina field.

Hector Galbraith
Climate Change and Energy Initiative
Manomet Center for Conservation Sciences

p: 802 258 4836
c: 802 222 1916