From: Randy Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Dec 29, 2011 3:45 pm
Subject: [VTBIRD] Winter Mystery ID

I had a customer send me a photo of a bird that showed up yesterday on their
eck in Arlington, VT - Have had a couple of guesses at the ID, but thought I
ould put it out there for more input.  Have had a couple of votes for female
merican Redstart, or maybe what Sibley calls Brownish 1st year Yellow Warbler??

ttp://www.flickr.com/photos/37954945@N04/6595996557/in/pool-929116@N20/
Any thoughts or input appreciated -
Thanks -
andy