 From: Randy Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, 29 December 2011, 15:36
Subject: [VTBIRD] Winter Mystery ID

I had a customer send me a photo of a bird that showed up yesterday on their deck in Arlington, VT - Have had a couple of guesses at the ID, but thought I would put it out there for more input.  Have had a couple of votes for female American Redstart, or maybe what Sibley calls Brownish 1st year Yellow Warbler??

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37954945@N04/6595996557/in/pool-929116@N20/

Any thoughts or input appreciated -

Thanks -
Randy