My first inclination was female Redstart.  Now I think I will have to weigh in on the side of female BTBL.... altho I think it's difficult to confirm the supercilium/eyebrow strip that a BTBL would show.  Nor do I know how reliable leg color is in the photo or for IDing warblers, but Redstarts sport dark legs and this bird's legs appear to be light in color.  However, if this is a fall female, the Dunn/Garrett Peterson Guide on Warblers does not even show the wing spot.  But the face pattern that sorta separates the cheek from the back suggests BTBL more than Redstart.   OK - how about some of you veteran banders weighing in on this?  Thanks for a little winter quiz, Randy.  Would that we could see the tail!

Ruth Stewart

E. Dorset, VT