Same here with visitors from Germany, re the blue jay and northern cardinal.

marcia

-----Original Message-----
From: Jane Stein <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, Dec 5, 2011 8:54 am
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Avian Beauty Contest

A spectacular bird we hardly notice and take for granted, yes.
 will never forget the reaction of friends visiting the U.S. from the
.K for the first time when they spotted a bluejay.
Jane

n 12/5/2011 8:36 AM, Andy Deegan wrote:
 Personal favorite is the Blue Jay.  If we didn't see it everyday we would
 go out of our way to find it.

 On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 8:04 AM, Bob Dill<[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Another vote for the male Wood Duck: local,  wary and spectacular.
>
> Bob

 -----
 No virus found in this message.