Dear Colleagues,

The Medical Library at The Commonwealth Medical College is planning on
purchasing a small number of Dell Streak 7 tablets for our second year
students. With input from our students, we will purchase medical apps
for their use while working in clinical settings. They will have
access through our portal to the databases that our library subscribes
to i.e., Up-To-Date, Stat!Ref, Embase, Clinical Evidence, etc. We want
to provide the students with a short list of apps from which to
choose.

Does anyone have recommendations for purchased apps that they have
used for tablets for their students?

We would be happy to summarize the results for the list.

Thank you so much!

Joanne

Joanne M. Muellenbach, MLS, AHIP
Director of the Library