(Sorry for cross posting)

Dear All,

I am having trouble finding information on a test: Mini-Mental State Examination 2nd Edition (MMSE-2). This test was released in 2010. My client is looking for information on what success this test has had at correlating with other cognitive exams as being more sensitive to cognitive deficits than the first edition.

I could not find anything in the databases. I also Googled on the Web. The relevant info would be that from the publisher at: http://www4.parinc.com/Products/Product.aspx?ProductID=MMSE-2

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Rachel

Rachel Zhao
Librarian
Knowledge Management, Alberta Health Services
Tel: 403-303-6083 (direct line) or 1-800-432-1845
Fax: 403-233-0295 or 877-747-0295

This message and any attached documents are only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, retransmission, or other disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and then delete the original message. Thank you.