I have tried searching Google Scholar, Web of Science etc and haven't been able to find this. It's not indexed in Medline or Embase
One of our patrons would like to find all the authors for the article below. I have tried to go into cited articles by the authors but it's always cited as 'et al'
The journal where this person is publishing requires that all 13 authors appear. We think that there are 13 as we can see them listed with commas in between
Any ideas of where to look.
Li, R, Zhang, M, Shi, S
Effect of haloperidol decanoate on negative and positive symptoms of schizophrenia
Chinese J of Nervous and Mental Diseases 1996 vol 22 pp. 9-12

Thanks

Janice Lester, MLS
Reference and Education Librarian
LIJ Health Sciences Library
270-05 76th Avenue
New Hyde Park, NY  11040

phone: (718) 470-7070
fax: (718) 470-6150

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and electronic mail, and delete the original communication and any attachment from any computer, server or other electronic recording or storage device or medium. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client, physician-patient or other privilege.