Hello,

Do any of you have policies which references which personnel/job titles
are permitted to administer ketamine in the prehospital setting?  If so,
would you be willing to share?  We are not looking at state level
policies, but rather, individual hospital/institutional policies.
Thanks!

Heidi Sue
Heidi Sue Adams, MS, AHIP | Lead Medical Librarian | Kalispell Regional
Medical Center | Medical Library | 310 Sunnyview Lane | Kalispell MT
59901 |' (406) 752-1739 | [log in to unmask] | DOCLINE: MTUKRH |
With our help, you can provide excellent patient care using the latest
medical information - Sheree, Laurie, Heidi Sue @ KRMC Medical Library