Thanks to everyone who provided answers to my EbscoHost question.

I should have mentioned how I usually go about learning new technology

1)	Try to make the thing work by sheer force of will (click away at random; swear a lot; note that the manual “old school” version is better, etc. )  No luck?  On to plan B.

2)	Ask around. Somebody knows.  Still nothing?

3)	As a last resort read the directions…

These steps in this order usually work for me;-)

In the end I broke down and read the directions on our webpage.

I needed to request the app via email from one of our computers.  I was given an authentication key.

The app works fine - I can see our content with no trouble at all.

Thank you all for your time.

Have a great day everyone!

Jannette

Advocate Library Network