This is the second such notice this week... makes me very sad.  I send my
sad sympathies to Miriam and Robb, and wish them both well!

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Knowledge Resource Library

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid those
three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to
David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)