I have a patron who is looking for statistical data regarding the level of
recidivism among violent offenders who participate in anger management
programs vs. those who do not.
I have found a number of articles which discuss outcomes of individual
anger management programs, but nothing that's very global in nature.

Any suggestions you might have would be more than welcome.

Thanks!

Carolyn
==============================
Carolyn Fishel, MLS
Manager of Library Services
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
1425 South Main Street
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
925-295-4311, 925-295-4303 (fax)
tie-line 8-485-

"To love what you do and feel that it matters -- how could anything be
more fun?" - Katherine Graham

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or
disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or
saving them.  Thank you.