From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Melissa Hutson
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 9:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pubmed Search Builder problems

I've just seen the new advanced search page today. It's crashed my browser three times in a row when I try to type into the builder boxes. I can add one search term, but when I try to AND or OR more than that it crashes.

I can't say I'm a big fan of the change, even if it would work properly.
Searching for the phrase "not guilty by reason of insanity" in the title/abstract gets me this mess: not[Title/Abstract] AND guilty[Title/Abstract] AND by [Title/Abstract] AND reason[Title/Abstract] AND of[Title/Abstract] AND insanity [Title/Abstract].

-Melissa