Dear All - there is a new interface with the Pubmed Search Builder in the Advanced Search page and I get booted out whenever I try and build a search.  Just me?  Any solutions to this new problem?

Andrea Harrow, MLS | Medical Librarian | Research & Continuing Medical Education Coordinator
Good Samaritan Medical Library | 1225 Wilshire Blvd. | Los Angeles, CA | 90017
Tel:213-977-2323 | Fax:213-977-2325 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.goodsam.org/support/library<http://www.goodsam.org/support/library> | @gshlibrarian

Confidentiality Notice: This email is intended only for the person(s) identified above. It
contains information which may be privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure
under law. If you are not the intended recipient of the email, you are hereby notified that
you should not review the contents of the email, and that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this in
error, please notify us immediately at [log in to unmask] Also, please either forward
the email to [log in to unmask], or destroy it in such a way that it cannot be
accidentally redisclosed.  Thank you.</span>