One of our nurse educators is asking me to find out what other hospitals do.  Do your health care professions use a sterile or a clean but nonsterile glove when performing a vaginal check on a pregnant woman upon admission to the hospital for delivery.  If I get responses, I will summarize. Thanks.

Marilyn Teolis, MLS, AHIP Distinguished
Library & Information Services Coordinator
Phone: (615)284-5373

Fax: (615)284-5861

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: