I have a request for the following but I don't find it on Pubmed. Does
the E in page number indicate that it is electronic?
Can anyone provide it for my patron?

COST-EFFECTIVENESS OF FOLLOW-UP OF INCIDENTAL LUNG NODULES DETECTED
DURING CONTRAST...
Goehler et al. J Am Coll Cardiol.2011; 57: E781

Lou Miller
Medical Librarian
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Phone: (815) 937-7966
Fax: (815) 935-7480
Riverside Medical Center
350 N. Wall Street - Kankakee, IL 60901

One of the Nation's Top 100 Hospitals

http://www.RiversideMC.net <http://www.riversidemc.net/>   |
http://www.facebook.com/RiversideMC
<http://www.facebook.com/RiversideMC>

Confidentiality Notice: All electronic mail communications originating from or transmitted to Riverside Medical Center are subject to monitoring. This message and the information contained within it, which may consist of electronic data attachments, are the confidential and proprietary communications of Riverside Medical Center and are intended to be received only by the individual or individuals to whom this message has been addressed. If the reader of this message is NOT the intended recipient, please take notice that any copying, printing, forwarding, or distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please reply to the sender or this message via electronic mail, fax, or telephone, and delete/destroy any and all copies of this message.