Hello Everyone!

Hope you all had a great break, and that you're well rested and ready to get back to hacking.

CSSA Tech Talks start back up this week!

What's a CSSA Tech Talk you say?

**TECH TALKS** (<< uvm.edu/~cssa/tech-talks UVM COURSE INFO HERE: http://www.uvm.edu/~cems/cs/?Page=Courses&category=CS&term=spring&SM=courses/_coursemenu.html) is a one credit weekly course about awesome stuff with no real homework and free pizza.

It meets on Thursdays at 7:00 in Votey 209

If you haven't already signed up,you should. If you have already taken it, take it again!

Even if you're not enrolled, and there is a talk that sounds cool to you, COME ON BY, everyone is welcome!

This week we will be doing some first day stuff (like deciding what kind of topics you all want to hear about)

AND!!%&!!

We have the pleasure of hosting our very own Professor Xindong Wu! He'll be giving a really exciting talk on Data Mining! Keep an eye out for an announcement with some more detailed information about this talk in the next few days.

Best,
Tucci

P.S.
If you haven't been there in a while (and didn't click the link to tech talk above and see it already), head over to the CSSA website at http://www.uvm.edu/~cssa  The website is undergoing something of an overhaul and I could sure use some help/input from you all!

Happy Hacking!