Hi all,

This is a cool event happening in the Davis center Saturday that you may want to check out if you have time.

-Jim

I just wanted to let you know about an event happening this Saturday (1/21)
because I thought that students in Engineers Without Borders might be
interested. This year TEDx Manhattan has a theme of food systems titled
"Changing the Way We Eat," and we'll be streaming the talks live. The TED
talks will have three different focuses: issues (10:30-12), impacts
(1:15-3), and innovations (3:30-5:15). There will be information on factory
farming, edible walls, meat consumption and health, sustainable food, etc.
We'll be taking photos and posting them to the TEDx Manhattan FB page as
well. I realize that this is somewhat short notice, but if you could spread
the word, I would really appreciate it.

The event starts at 10:30 in the Livak Ballroom in the Davis Center, but
you don't have to stay for the full, day-long event. It will be very easy
to leave after each segment. I hope you, or any other students in Engineers
Without Borders are able to make it!

Best,
Haylley

--