Google's reply:

Hello Bram,

Thank you for your message. I understand that some Gadget have
inappropriate content.

There is a tool available to you, the Feed Server Client Tool (FSCT) which
will let you control which gadget appear in the Google Sites gadget
directory for your domain. You can visit:
http://edutraining.googleapps.com/Training-Home/module-5-sites/chapter-8for
detailed instructions on that tool.

You can also take a look at the topic regarding 'Block and allow certain
gadgets in Sites' which will also allow you to block all the unwanted
Gadgets that are available.

I am able to provide you with this information, however cannot offer any
further assistance as this is not a supported feature of Google Apps.

If you have any questions regarding your account, please do not hesitate to
communicate with me and I will gladly assist you further.

Sincerely,

Inayat
Enterprise Support