Joomla?  Oh, well, I guess we can't really talk.

:-)

I'm starting with my students at 3:00 on Tuesday.  We are accustomed to
using GoToMeeting to connect with the students in other schools we work
with.  Can you be online with some students to start off with us then?
I'll send you GoToMeeting credentials if so!

We'll start with
http://www.wibit.net/curriculum/the_basics/introduction_computer_programming
and then move on to http://www.codecademy.com. I think I'll have a high
school senior from Danville and a couple of sixth graders from Walden.

-Bram