Caleb
Do your student Accounts have access to Avairy in their Domain?  PIcassa?

I have found a few Apps that upload pictures from the ipad to a Picassa
account.

In one school, we have configured the ipads to an email address within our
Google domain that allows us to move them off the device to Picassa.

Lucie

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Caleb Clark <[log in to unmask]

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Interactive Social Business Card