Dear List,

See the following for more information on this initiative as it unfolds,
including the report on the pilot study:

https://sites.google.com/a/bsdvt.org/one-to-one/home

Thanks to all of you who have contributed your knowledge and efforts to
improving technology in schools throughout the state.

Paul

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

>  Dear List:
>
> the article listed some absolute numbers ($1m/yr) and I think hinted at
> option B below, but didn't seem to explicitly indicate this as;
>
> a.) simply a change from an existing laptop based 1-1 to tablet 1-1
> b.) a new cost tacked on top of the budget
> c.) cost shifted from other budget areas (no longer buying textbooks)
>
> is there a link to Paul's research?
>
> "Irish co-authored a recent study ..."
>
> thanks

L. Paul Irish