We just went 1:1 with tablets here in Charlottesville VA. Here's a link to
our FAQ page about the program-
http://www.ccs.k12.va.us/blast/faq.htmlStudents are being issued USB
keyboards with these tablets
http://store.shopfujitsu.com/fpc/Ecommerce/buildseriesbean.do?series=Q550

So far, our biggest issue has been bandwidth, but I've been really
impressed so far.

I hope that you don't mind the "foreign" perspective on your VT list-
lurking and contributing has been wonderful in making my impending move up
there feel connected to a community (even if it's only a virtual one for
now).

Genevieve Gallagher
Librarian
Charlottesville, VA