I had a simuler issue back in 2008 using my mac for my graduate course. The
solution was to convert all files to Quicktime (MOV) and Audio
Interchangeable (AIF) Files.

--
Michael Dumont II*
*Education Media Design & Technology Coordinator*

"It's only after you've lost everything,
that you're free to do anything"*
Chuck Palahniuk