Hi all,

I have some teachers who use Quizlet with students for vocabulary
practice.  We used to be able to print the "flashcards," 5 to a page.
However, Quizlet has changed it's printing tools, and now, when we go to
print, the "large" printing format looks fine in the preview, but when it
converts to a PDF, the font is VERY small on flashcards where the text is
more than a few words.  I've explored the printing settings on the PDF, but
the change is actually occurring when Quizlet transforms the file to PDF,
so it's not a print settings problem.  We've explored the online help and
sent a comment about the new format, but haven't found a fix.  Anyone else
out there experiencing this and found a solution?

Thanks!

Karen McCalla
Librarian
Mill River Union High School