Setting up an edu20 lCMS as a accelerated reader program for older
students,  I've not done it, but have toyed with the idea.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Drescher, Peter <[log in to unmask]

--

Technology Educator
The St. Johnsbury Elementary School www.stjsd.org

Vermont's Internet Safety Project  www.Vtisp.org <http://www.vtisp.org/>