Has anyone used QuickOffice  with Google Apps on an iPad?
I have been looking for a good solution  that could use Google Apps
successfully on an iPad.  Seems each solution has its pros and cons -- Wish
Google would come up with a 'great solution"
After reading many great reviews for Quick Office, I finally downloaded and
started to collaborate with others on a comparison spreadsheet of the
different ways to to access Google Docs on an iPad.  We are just beginning,
but if anyone would like to join and add to this comparison, we'd love it
to see what you are all discovering as the pros and cons of each solution.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AieV_9e4WV0udDV4ZE9rNnRpRExGSFFGSENUZHFlaGc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere