Thanks for that link, Bjorn.  It worked fine....now if anyone searches "Twitter" they don't see all the sex things.

However, people can search for "sex" or various other keywords and find all kinds of inappropriate content....I can't see each of us, on each domain,  taking a week keying in words and then blocking Apps...I will email Google about getting a school-appropriate blacklist installed on our gadgets but I know what kind of response I'll get.

Nice trick - use a gadget to put content directly into the school website so it doesn't get blocked by the filter.  Unless it does - maybe the content itself will be blocked...who knows...I've more important fish to fry now!

-Bram