Here in Barre when I taught AP Computer Science (Java) - it was only
offered at the Technical Center and not in the high school as an "academic"
course which was unfortunate and now even that course no longer exists.

--
Michael Dickinson
Director, Technology & Information Services

“Supporting the mission of BSU schools by maximizing the integration and
utilization of our technology resources to support and enhance learning and
acquisition of 21st Century skills. Provide a forum for articulating and
communicating the current state and future direction of our technology road
map within the BSU educational community.”