Joomla?  Oh, well, I guess we can't really talk.

:-)

I'm starting with my students at 3:00 on Tuesday.  We are accustomed to using GoToMeeting to connect with the students in other schools we work with.  Can you be online with some students to start off with us then?  I'll send you GoToMeeting credentials if so!

We'll start with http://www.wibit.net/curriculum/the_basics/introduction_computer_programming  and then move on to http://www.codecademy.com. I think I'll have a high school senior from Danville and a couple of sixth graders from Walden.

-Bram