I agree that it is very suggestive. I'm surprised the author placed Wikipedia so low.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Steve Cavrak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On Jan 22, 2012, at 11:42 AM, Diane Lemieux wrote:

Too good not to share!

What ??? !

No facebook, no twitter, no instant messanger ... (and no hotmail, no listserv, and no microsoft office !! )

---

But yeah, as folks suggest, this is more "suggestive" than "authorative" ... encouraging each of us to build our own technology taxonomy pyramid :)

--
Michael Dumont II
Education Media Design & Technology Coordinator

"It's only after you've lost everything,
that you're free to do anything"

Chuck Palahniuk