We are having problems figuring out the best way to set up accounts.  I saw Caleb was having the same issues.  Was there a solution?  (i-pod touches).  We have twenty set up to one email and when we buy one app all twenty download, now we are running into copyright and I'm not sure if the app will run on all 20.  Possible solution is 5 different accounts or maybe individual accounts for each i-pod touch?    Maybe Rob can help?  Suggestions appreciated.

Jon