Hi all,

I have some teachers who use Quizlet with students for vocabulary practice.  We used to be able to print the "flashcards," 5 to a page.  However, Quizlet has changed it's printing tools, and now, when we go to print, the "large" printing format looks fine in the preview, but when it converts to a PDF, the font is VERY small on flashcards where the text is more than a few words.  I've explored the printing settings on the PDF, but the change is actually occurring when Quizlet transforms the file to PDF, so it's not a print settings problem.  We've explored the online help and sent a comment about the new format, but haven't found a fix.  Anyone else out there experiencing this and found a solution?

Thanks!

Karen McCalla
Librarian
Mill River Union High School