Would like to confirm the following change in Apps Mail:

In the past when an email was sent to a "domain" group address (as opposed to a user-managed group) the individual email addresses of the group members displayed in the sent message. That doesn't appear to be the case any longer, as the only address listed is group's email address.

... and I 'd like to ask for your input on this:

We create a group for each school at the domain level and maintain membership in the domain groups for the schools. A Principal was checking a recently sent message to see if the member list was current, and was unable to view members' addresses. I was asked if there's a way for a user with non-elevated privileges to view the member list of  domain group?

Thanks in advance,
Susan Briere
Technical Support, RNESU