We just installed an:

InFocus IN5110 WUXGA LCD Projector

in a gym in one of the elementary schools.  Will use it for the first time tomorrow.  I will let you know how it goes.

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Head Network Administrator
CCSU
Office 802-857-7000
Ext. 1039
Cell 802-318-0976
Fax 802-879-8197

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Eric Hall <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The Mitsubishi XD3200U has been recommended (4500 lumen, 2500:1 contract ratio XGA).

Anyone have experience with this model or similar?

Other recommendations for a "cafetorium" with 12 x 10 screen, projecting up to 25 feet away (from ground level to start - we'll deal with the ceiling later)?

Thanks,

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury School District
Washington West SU

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.