Has anyone used QuickOffice  with Google Apps on an iPad?
I have been looking for a good solution  that could use Google Apps successfully on an iPad.  Seems each solution has its pros and cons -- Wish Google would come up with a 'great solution"
After reading many great reviews for Quick Office, I finally downloaded and started to collaborate with others on a comparison spreadsheet of the different ways to to access Google Docs on an iPad.  We are just beginning, but if anyone would like to join and add to this comparison, we'd love it to see what you are all discovering as the pros and cons of each solution.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AieV_9e4WV0udDV4ZE9rNnRpRExGSFFGSENUZHFlaGc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Lucie