Looking for presentations for any grade.

Bjorn Behrendt ~ Never Stop Learning
   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
   Services: Webdesign, Consulting, Training via WebEx
   Follow me: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Android App | Chrome App | Newsletter
My Sites
 Google-Weekly.net ~ Podcast ~ Episode 9 ~ Multiple User Snyc in Chrome (12/28/2011)
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources ~ Jan 2012 Newsletter

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Joanne Finnegan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
BJ - Is this for all grade levels?

>>> Bjorn Behrendt <[log in to unmask]> 12/30/2011 11:58 AM >>>
I am looking for people who would like to present a 2 hour workshop related to technology in science. Between Jan-March in the SW region of the state.

If you have an idea please email me with a title, description, time & place. If you need help with a place let me know and I will get something organized.

In addition to the above I would like to find people willing to present on these topics.
  • Socialize your Science Classroom with Blogs
  • Personal Learning Networks in Science

Bjorn Behrendt ~ Never Stop Learning
Services: Webdesign, Consulting, Training via WebEx
My Sites
~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources ~ Dec 2011 Newsletter