This, from my fellow Brooklynite Leonore Gordon. We've been fighting
against cellphone towers for 12 years, now ....

From: "Leonore, CSW" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Friends,
Please take a look at the following e-mail. Like this writer, I am
also really concerned about the proliferation of cancers in Brooklyn.
In my life, the cancer diagnoses and subsequent deaths since
September,2011, have included my former partner, Amina, 63, whose
uterine cancer (sarcoma), and metastasized lung and bowel cancer was
diagnosed Sept.9th, and then mushroomed and killed her 16 days later,
(this after a clear CT scan of her uterus and lungs in August, 2011;)
my friend, Donna,also 63, suddenly began to lose weight in September,
was diagnosed with metastasized liver, spine and lung cancer in
October, and died Nov. 30th. My friend of 31 years, Chantal, who's
beaten back breast cancer twice in 20 years, and colon cancer once,
(last round 4 years ago)-was just diagnosed with lung cancer. This
is, quite frankly, pretty alarming.

My internist, Dr. Elie Fteha, reports a very high rate of cancer in
his Brooklyn practice, but
fears that requesting an NIH epidemiological study would never get funded.

Any ideas, folks?

Please read below. My web site, safeantenna.org, has to be grieved
and let go of; somehow it got corrupted last year, and I wasn't told
by the person managing the site, and my Parkinson's leaves me too
tired to try to resurrect it all. I'm counting on the rest of you to
pick up the slack.

Thanks,
Leonore Gordon