This, from my fellow Brooklynite Leonore Gordon. We've been fighting against cellphone towers for 12 years, now ....

From: "Leonore, CSW" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Friends,
Please take a look at the following e-mail. Like this writer, I am also really concerned about the proliferation of cancers in Brooklyn. In my life, the cancer diagnoses and subsequent deaths since September,2011, have included my former partner, Amina, 63, whose uterine cancer (sarcoma), and metastasized lung and bowel cancer was diagnosed Sept.9th, and then mushroomed and killed her 16 days later, (this after a clear CT scan of her uterus and lungs in August, 2011;) my friend, Donna,also 63, suddenly began to lose weight in September, was diagnosed with metastasized liver, spine and lung cancer in October, and died Nov. 30th. My friend of 31 years, Chantal, who's beaten back breast cancer twice in 20 years, and colon cancer once, (last round 4 years ago)-was just diagnosed with lung cancer. This is, quite frankly, pretty alarming.

My internist, Dr. Elie Fteha, reports a very high rate of cancer in his Brooklyn practice, but
fears that requesting an NIH epidemiological study would never get funded.

Any ideas, folks?

Please read below. My web site, safeantenna.org, has to be grieved and let go of; somehow it got corrupted last year, and I wasn't told by the person managing the site, and my Parkinson's leaves me too tired to try to resurrect it all. I'm counting on the rest of you to pick up the slack.

Thanks,
Leonore Gordon