not true

--
R. Geeta
[formerly at Ecology & Evolution, SUNY, Stony Brook, NY, USA]

Professor, Botany Department, University of Delhi, Delhi, India
http://people.du.ac.in/~rgeeta/

Editorial Board, Journal of BioSciences, Bangalore, India
http://www.ias.ac.in/jbiosci/

Editorial Board, American Journal of Botany, USA
http://www.amjbot.org