Mandi

From: Science for the People Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carrol Cox
Sent: 20 January 2012 01:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

I've been in the hospital, serious bone infection. Have been home 8 days on
heavy anti-biotics. Getting better, but strength coming back slowly. Also
eyes have been worsenting since November. & finally, my filter isn't working
on SftP & the posts go all over the map.

Would someone please unsub me. No way for present I can handle posts.

It's a great list. I hope to be back some day.

Carrol

database 6810 (20120119) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 6810 (20120119) __________