From: Chandler Davis <[log in to unmask]>
To: SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sun, Jan 22, 2012 5:03 pm
Subject: Re: Sam Friedman poems

Sam, I think your Second Negation is moving in the direction
of becoming an actual science-fiction story, and I'd like
to see you nudge it a little farther in that direction--
accepting that the number of words would become larger (as
some of the scenes would be narrated rather than only
alluded to), and resisting the temptation you might feel for
the utopian mode (I mean, I like utopias TOO, but this is
more science-fiction in spirit).
 			Chandler