i looked at the web page.  on a related note,  i have a relative (joyce wallace) in NYC who is a doctor and did outreach with people with aids, sex workers, etc.

From: Larry Romsted <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 5:42 PM
Subject: New Member--Sam Friedman

All:

Sam Friedman has just joined the SftP discussion list.  I only know fragments of Sam's long political history, but I know him well from meetings of the Central Jersey Coalition Against Endless War in Central New Jersey of which we are both currently members.  Sam is a poet, an activist, and an epidemiologist at the International Centre For Science in Drug Policy.  His work web page is at:

http://icsdp.org/network/advisors/SamuelFriedman.aspx

Please make him welcome.

Larry