Dear Carrol,

I am so sorry to hear this news. I am sure I speak for all our members when I wish you a speedy return to good health. I will remove you from the list, but you will, of course, be welcomed back gladly when you are well and ready to subscribe again.

Mandi

From: Science for the People Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carrol Cox
Sent: 20 January 2012 01:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

I’ve been in the hospital, serious bone infection. Have been home 8 days on heavy anti-biotics. Getting better, but strength coming back slowly. Also eyes have been worsenting since November. & finally, my filter isn’t working on SftP & the posts go all over the map.

Would someone please unsub me. No way for present I can handle posts.

It’s a great list. I hope to be back some day.

Carrol

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6810 (20120119) __________

http://www.eset.com