From: SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
To: SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sat, Jan 21, 2012 7:02 pm
Subject: SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Digest - 20 Jan 2012 to 21 Jan 2012 (#2012-19)

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Digest - 20 Jan 2012 to 21 Jan 2012 (#2012-19)
Table of contents:

Nukes and leukemia
Is there anybody out there? (3)
The cases against and for iPads in the classroom

Nukes and leukemia
Nukes and leukemia (01/21)
From: Mitchel Cohen <[log in to unmask]>

Is there anybody out there?
Re: Is there anybody out there? (01/21)
From: mart <[log in to unmask]>
Re: Is there anybody out there? (01/21)
From: herb fox <[log in to unmask]>
Re: Is there anybody out there? (01/21)
From: Stuart Newman <[log in to unmask]>

The cases against and for iPads in the classroom
The cases against and for iPads in the classroom (01/21)
From: Sam Anderson <[log in to unmask]>

Browse the SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE online archives.