Janet,

Go figure--we have 2 starlings!!  Some of them missed the plane.

We got your invite.  Birds are around all the time, but this is a special
thing.  Of course we will be there, and feel honored that you would include
us in this way.  It will be lovely to remember Harry with Bach and Simone.

I know that you have had some time now to settle into life in a quiet
house.  May birding is a while away.  If you would like to chase some birds
earlier, let me know (but not-15!).  Paula

--
*Birds were the earth's first musicians.*
                                    *Olivier Messiaen*